The Reformed Christian Church we know today in Šafarikova Street was built in 1865 in the neo-Gothic style, according to the project of the famous Novi Sad builder George Molnar, on the site of the former hay market. The interior is spacious and can accommodate 650 visitors. A choir organ is on the eastern side of the church’s nave.
The interesting thing about this building is the existence of only one symbol – the star of Bethlehem on the church’s bell tower. Due to Calvin’s principle of avoiding any kind of iconography, there are no sacred symbols on the church’s exterior. Today, sermons and worship services are held here in Serbian and Hungarian, and its doors are open to everyone, not just to believers.